Unveiling the Allure of Old Town: Your Next Home
With a rich history, a vibrant community, and a plethora of amenities, Old Town beckons potential home buyers seeking a blend of comfort and convenience. Join us as we explore the captivating aspects that make Old Town an irresistible choice for those seeking a new place to call home.
Old Town, Staten Island Schools
For families, Old Town boasts a selection of outstanding schools, ensuring a quality education for your children:
- St. Charles School: A distinguished Catholic school known for its academic rigor and character development programs.
- PS 74 Future Leaders Elementary School: Committed to nurturing young minds and providing a strong foundation for future success.
- Curtis High School: A well-established public high school offering diverse programs and extracurricular opportunities.
Old Town, Staten Island Recreation and Activities
Old Town offers a wide array of activities to cater to diverse interests:
- Alice Austen House Museum: Immerse yourself in the life and photography of Alice Austen, a renowned American photographer, and explore the historical home and captivating exhibitions.
- Old Town Playground: A lovely neighborhood park, perfect for family outings, picnics, and leisurely strolls, providing a serene escape from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- Staten Island Golf Practice Center: Whether you’re an avid golfer or a beginner, this center offers an excellent facility for perfecting your swing.
Dining in Old Town, Staten Island
Old Town’s dining scene offers a variety of options, including these three standout restaurants:
Villa Monte Pizzeria & Restaurant: A beloved local spot known for its mouthwatering pizza, pasta dishes, and classic Italian fare.
San Rasa Sri Lankan Cuisine: Explore the flavors of Sri Lanka with an authentic menu featuring fragrant curries, hoppers, and other traditional dishes.
Angelina’s Ristorante: A family-owned Italian restaurant offering a fine dining experience with a menu filled with delicious seafood and classic Italian dishes.
Old Town, Staten Island Transportation
Getting around from Old Town is convenient with efficient public transportation options:
- Old Town Road Bus Stops (S76, S78, S86): These bus routes provide easy access to other parts of Staten Island, including the Staten Island Mall and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
- Grasmere Train Station: Located nearby, this train station offers access to the Staten Island Railway, making commuting a breeze.
Old Town is a neighborhood that seamlessly combines rich history with contemporary living. With exceptional schools, a range of cultural and recreational activities, a diverse dining scene, and convenient access to public transportation, Old Town offers a dynamic and fulfilling lifestyle. If Old Town has sparked your interest, contact SI Premiere Properties today to explore available housing options. Your dream home in this unique Staten Island neighborhood awaits!
Rossville, Staten Island Schools
Families in Rossville have access to a selection of outstanding schools, including:
- PS 56 The Louis Desario School: Renowned for its dedicated teaching staff and nurturing environment, it provides a strong academic foundation.
- Our Lady Help of Christians School: A respected Catholic school with a focus on academic excellence and character development
- Tottenville High School: A highly regarded public high school offering diverse programs and extracurricular activities.
Rossville, Staten Island Recreation and Activities
Rossville offers a variety of activities to enjoy:
- Clay Pit Ponds State Park Preserve: Explore nature's beauty with hiking trails, birdwatching, and environmental programs, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
- The Conference House: Visit this historic mansion and park, the site of a peace conference in 1776 during the American Revolution, and learn about Staten Island's rich history.
- The Chelsea: A premier golf club and event venue, offering golf enthusiasts a challenging and picturesque course.
Dining in Rossville, Staten Island
Rossville's dining scene boasts diverse options to satisfy every palate:
- Basilio Inn: A charming Italian restaurant housed in a historic mansion, known for its exquisite cuisine and romantic ambiance.
- Project Brunch: A popular brunch spot offering creative and delicious breakfast and lunch dishes in a cozy setting.
- Mike's Unicorn Diner: A classic American diner serving up comfort food favorites, perfect for a casual meal with family and friends.
Rossville, Staten Island Transportation
Navigating the area from Rossville is convenient with public transportation options:
- Local Buses: Rossville is served by multiple bus routes, including the S74, S76, and S86, providing access to other parts of Staten Island.
- Staten Island Railway: The nearby Pleasant Plains Station offers quick access to other Staten Island neighborhoods and connections to the Staten Island Ferry and NYC Subway.
Rossville is a neighborhood that offers the perfect blend of suburban tranquility and modern convenience. With top-notch schools, a range of recreational activities, a diverse dining scene, and efficient public transportation, Rossville has everything you need for a comfortable and fulfilling lifestyle. If Rossville has captured your interest, contact SI Premiere Properties today to explore available housing options.
Contact An Agent Today!
Contact An Agent Today!